– Brears, R. C. (2018). Blue and green cities: The role of blue-green infrastructure in managing urban water resources. Palgrave Macmillan.
– Kabisch, N. et al. (Ed.) (2017). Nature-based Solutions to climate change adaptation in urban areas: Linkages between science, policy and practice. Springer International Publishing.
– Paalvast, P. et al. (2012). Pole and pontoon hulas: An effective way of ecological engineering to increase productivity and biodiversity in the hard-substrate environment of the port of Rotterdam. Ecological Engineering, 44, 199–209.
– Prominski, M. et al. (2012). River, space, design: Planning strategies, methods, and projects for urban rivers. Birkhäuser.
– Shin Shin, L. et al. (2013). Q&A to constructed wetlands. National Hydraulic Research Institute of Malaysia (NAHRIM) and Wetlands International, Malaysia.
– Smardon, R. et al. (2018). Revitalizing urban waterway communities: Streams of environmental justice. Routledge.
– Way, T. (Ed.). (2018). River cities, city rivers. Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection.
– Building with Nature in the City—interactive site demonstrating concepts investigated by EcoShape
– Building Urban Resilience with Nature—Wetlands International overview webpage of Building with Nature strategies for urban areas
– URBAN GreenUP—EU-funded initiative aimed at developing, applying, and validating the methodologies of Nature-based Solutions to renature urban places